Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Friday!

I officially ended my first week of first grade, and it was AWESOME!!!!

Waiting to  Go to Class

Do You Think I Like My New School?

When we got home tonight, we relaxed a little and then we heard a knock on the door.  When we looked out the window, we saw NANA AND GRANDPA!  We were so excited to see them!!!  We knew they were coming, but they completely surprised us and came a day early!  Once they got here, we all got to go to a Faith Cookout and the first football game together!  We had such an awesome time.  We watched the game (a little) and had a great time running around with the other kids!  What a great evening!!!!

I Love Nana

My First Football Game

Close Up

John, Elizabeth, Ashely, Brandon, Daddy, Riley, and Mommy

Our Family

No comments:

Post a Comment