Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of School

This morning, I was SO excited--it was finally the first day of school!   Mommy took lots of pictures, and then the whole family brought me into my room.  I had an AWESOME first day, and I can't wait to go back tomorrow!!!!

1st Day Picture

Selfie

Sun was Too Bright

Sitting on the Lion

I Love My Teacher

At My Desk

Charley Loves Me

Family Pic

More Pics :)

While I was at school, the girls hung out at home for a little while, and then when they picked me up, we got to play at the park for awhile!  What an AWESOME first day!

Reading

Trying to Stay Cool at the Park :)


From Mommy:  It was SO awesome to see Javed so excited about his new school.  He was just on cloud 9 and once he got home, it was so cute to see how the excitement continued.  I made him his favorite meal- spaghetti and meatballs- and he was SO complementary and just so sweet all afternoon.  I love how they focus on manners and chivalry and kindness---it's already pouring over into his life!! I can't wait to see what God has in store for Javed this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment