Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy 3 Months!

Today, I am officially 3 months old!!!  Everyone says that I am the sweetest baby, and they are RIGHT!  I have been smiling more and learning to interact with everyone and it's just awesome!

Here are some of my 3rd month highlights:

*I rolled from my back to my tummy.
*I have started smiling… A LOT! :)
*I am starting to stay awake long during the days and sleep longer at night (6-7 hours)
*I had my first babysitter---Ms. Tara watched me while Mommy, Javed, and Charley went to the swimming pool.
*I had my first set of shots--NO FUN!
*I went on my first road trip to Houston. I slept great and was awesome in the car.
*I went to the circus and the pool for the first time.
*Everyone comments on how small and petite I am, how cute I am, how serious I can be, what beautiful eyes I have, and how good I am. :)

Trying to Eat My Hands

I Love My Brother

Getting Tired

Pretty Girl

So Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment