Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fun Day

This morning, we went to go get my haircut for school, and then Mommy took us to get a special treat. We went to Build a Bear, and Charley and I both got to pick out our own bear.  I got a Spiderman bear and Charley got a rainbow glitter bear.  We had so much fun!

My Spunky Haircut

Happy Boy!

Our Bears Before We Stuffed Them :)

Hanging Out while Brother and Sister
 Make their Bears

Watching "Baby" Bear get Stuffed

 Rubbing Baby's Heart on Me

Sweetie

Getting a Bath

Watching Spiderman Bear Get Stuffed

 Excited

Sweet Hugs

Rubbing his Heart on My Knees
So He will be Super Strong

Having a Good Time

Rubbing His Heart More

Kissing the Heart Before It Goes into my Bear

Giving a Bath

Naming my Bear: Baby

Naming my Bear: Spiderman Bear

All Done! :)

After Build A Bear, we went and did a little Zumba with Mama D, and then went home and rested some.  At night, we got to go to my Back to School Party at the park.  We all got to play and run around and meet lots of new friends.  We even got a special visit from my new teacher!!! I am so excited to start school next week!

1st Graders



No comments:

Post a Comment