Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fun Day

Javed said:  Today, I had to go to the doctor to check and see if I had some allergies or asthma.  I was a little nervous, but the doctor was awesome, they had good cartoons, I didn't have to get a shot, and I don't have asthma (and probably not allergies), so all in all, it was a great visit. :)    After that, Mommy took me (and Riley got to come too) to a special lunch before I started 1st grade!  She told me to pick anywhere, and I wanted to go Chilis. :)  After some burgers, we went to Sonic for Happy Hour and then picked up Charley who had been spending some fun time with Mama D.  When we got there, Charley had done LOTS of puzzles with Mama D and she had a fun tea party.  What a great afternoon. :)

Sweet Baby

Smiling at Her Toys

Waiting for the Doctor

Silly Girl

Working on Puzzles

Some of My Puzzles

Ready to Pick Up Sissy

Laughing as We Play I Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment