Monday, September 1, 2014

4 Months Old

Can you believe that I am 4 months old???  How did that happen?  Seriously!  Mommy had a slight breakdown today when she realized how big I am getting.  Daddy had to remind her that I was still a baby!! :)  Here are some of my 4 month highlights:

*I am SUCH a good and "easy" baby--so content :)
*I have started to giggle.
*I have found my feet and hands and I LOVE sucking on them.
*I love it when people sing to me.
*I have started to take longer naps in my own bed and they are much longer now (2-3 hours).
*I have become much more aware of my surroundings.
*I LOVE Javed and Charley. They make me laugh.
*I have started making faces and "talking."
*I'm starting to get ticklish.
*I'm getting stronger and stronger--holding head up better, "standing," trying to pull myself up, and rolling over more

Sweet Lady

Mesmerized by My Brother

Giggling

Wow!

I Love Javed's Dancing

And His Singing

Trying to Talk

I Got My Shirt

More Smiles

Yummy Shirt

Sweet Girl

Kicking Around

Can You Tell How Much I Love My Brother?



No comments:

Post a Comment