Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of Preschool

Charley said:  Today was my first day of preschool in the 3 year old class!  I was SO excited to go and see my new teacher and all of my friends!  When Mommy asked me if she could walk me in and take a picture, I told her that it was all right because I knew where I was going. :)  Just call me Ms. Independent!    Some of my favorite parts of the day were:  sitting in the big room for lunch (because I'm a big girl now) and coloring a picture.  At recess, my teacher pushed me on the swing, and I had a such a great time.  When Mommy and Riley came to pick me up, my teacher told Mommy that I had an awesome day!  She said that I knew just what to do and I was helping the other kids when they didn't know what to do! :)  I'm ready for my next day already!

I Don't Want a Picture

Big Smile

I Love My New Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment