Sunday, April 1, 2012

Camping

For awhile now, Daddy and I have been talking about going camping.  Sometimes, when Daddy is putting me to sleep, we just lay in my bed and talk about what we would bring on our camping trips.  Well, today, Daddy told me that it was going to be a special night because we were going to go camping in our backyard!!!  I was SO excited.  We both packed our backpacks and blankets and went outside to enjoy our night.  Daddy made a fire, and we made S'mores outside. After we set up our tent and got some homemade cookies from Mommy, we decided to retire for the night.  We enjoyed being in our tent and being with each other, but after several hours of being outside and hearing the wind blow, I decided that I'd rather sleep in my own bed.  While we didn't stay outside the whole night, it sure was an awesome camping adventure.


Daddy Showing Me the Ropes

Squooshing the S'mores

Making My Own

Not So Sure I Need Daddy's Help Anymore

Waiting for My Marshmallow to Finish

Cuties

Ready to Go!

Wearing My Souvenir from
 Mama D's trip to Costa Rica

Silly Daddy

Can You Tell Daddy is Excited?

Sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment