Thursday, April 5, 2012

School Easter Party

Today was the Easter party at my school, and I was so excited that Mommy, Charley, and Mama D could come celebrate with my class and me.  We got to do a neat craft where we made Easter bunnies out of paper plates and cotton balls.  Then, we had a yummy snack of bunny crackers with pretzel whiskers.  Then, I got to share the cupcake baskets that Mommy and I made yesterday.  I was really excited about those cupcakes, and so was Charley!  We laughed at Charley because she wanted to be a part of our group.  She got a chair and pushed it over to our table, so she could eat with us! :)  After our yummy food, we went to take pictures with the Easter bunny and then we had an egg hunt.  What a fun morning!

Mama D is Helping Me with My Bunny

Mommy and Charley Are Excited

Watching Us Do Our Craft

Proud of My Work

My Easter Bunny

My Cute Bunny Snack

Charley Would Like to Sit with Us

Mommy Got a Quick Pic with Polka

Can You Tell Mommy Loves Us?

I Think We Were Hungry

Our Cupcake Baskets

Yummy!

I Think Charley Likes the Cupcake

Visit from the Easter Bunny

Silly

Happy Boy

I Wanted to Be the Last One in My Class
 to Take a Picture with the Easter Bunny

Somebody Loved the Bunny :)

Getting Ready for the Hunt

Searching for Eggs

I Think I See More Eggs

Posing with Mommy

Can I Swing?

Swinging with Mama D

No comments:

Post a Comment