Sunday, April 15, 2012

Date Night

Mommy and Daddy are starting something new where they are going to take turns taking Charley and me on individual dates.  Tonight, Charley and Daddy had a date at home, and they had fun walking around the block and playing together.  Mommy and I decided to go Marble Slab for our special date.  I was excited to get some mint ice cream, and even more excited to put gummi bears in it.  I know--I probably just invented a new ice cream flavor. :)   After Mommy got her sweet cream ice cream with some Reeses Pieces, we sat outside and just talked.  After we finished, Mommy thanked me for coming, and I told her that it was so nice spending time with her.  Melted her heart!  Then after she opened the car door for me, I told Mommy she needed to wait for me, and I ran in front of her, and opened the car door for her.  I waited until she got inside, and then closed the door for her.  Even though Mommy thought it was a little crazy to spend almost $8 on an ice cream cone and a kiddie ice cream, she thought the time with me was priceless! 

Having Fun Talking

What a Cute Date!

Opening the Door for Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment