Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

"He is not here. He has risen."  Matthew 28:6  We were all so excited to wake up and know that Easter was finally here!  Jesus has risen, and it was time to celebrate!  We were extra glad to know that the Easter bunny stopped by our house and left us some special treats.

Our Easter Surprises

Looking at My New Books

What's In These Eggs?

More Eggs

Do You Like My Bows?

Candy for Breakfast? 
Sure- Why Not?

After we checked out our Easter baskets and ate some yummy treats, we got ready to go to church.  I got dressed all spiffy, and Charley looked beautiful.  It was extra special because Charley got to wear the dress that Kayla wore in Mommy and Daddy's wedding almost 10 years ago.  Way neat!

Looking Shy

From the Back

Pretty Girl

Checking Out the Eggs

I Found a Blue One

Cutie Patootie

Who's Excited About Pictures?

Trying to Hold On to Charley

Got a Little Smile Out of Charley

Posing with Mommy

Mommy Loves Us

Riding the Bus After Church

After church, we went to a quick lunch at Souper Salad, and then went home to take our naps / have quiet time.

Walking Outside After Lunch

Looking for Daddy


When we got up from our resting, Uncle Brandon and Suzy came over, and we all had a yummy meal. Then, Mommy and Daddy hid the eggs, and Charley and I were SO excited to fill up our baskets!  After we finished the first hunt, we went through all our candy and treats, and then we did some more hunts!

Ready, Set, Go

I Found a Green One

Ooh!  I Found a Good One

Mommy and Daddy Were Impressed
 with My Hunting Skills :)

Filling Up My Baskets

I Found Another One

On a Mission

After our hunts, we had an egg toss!! We had so much fun...even though we got a little dirty.  Mama D and I tossed hard boiled eggs, while Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Brandon, and Suzy tossed raw ones.  Fun times!

Practicing

I'm Ready!


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment