Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Party

Today, we went to an awesome Easter party at one of Mama D's friend's house.  We ate yummy food, searched for eggs during an egg hunt, decorated cookies, had an egg toss, raced in egg relays, and just played in her beautiful, huge yard!  We had SO MUCH FUN!!!   

Dying Eggs for Our Egg Relays

Ready to Go

Happy Boy

Our 2 New Duck Friends that Were the Life
 of the Party: Robinhood and Maid Marian

I Love My Freedom

Daddy is Teaching Me How
 to Get on the Swing

Weeh!

My First Juice Box

I Love Papa Rock...and His Drink

Mommy and I Love the Yummy Food

Ready to Eat

Enjoying Our Meal

Finding Eggs

Mommy is Helping Me

Searching for a Good One

Ooh! I Got a Pink One!

Running in the Egg Relays

Being Very Careful

Silly Mrs. Jackie

Mama D is So Funny

I Want to Play in the Box

Welcome to the Playhouse!

Having a Ball!

Silly Girl

Once we got home, and Charley decided to not take a nap, Daddy gave her the buckets of Easter eggs, and she entertained herself for a LONG time.  She would try to open the eggs, put them in the basket, take them out of the basket, put them on the floor, pick them up, etc.  Oh the joys of Easter eggs!

Opening Eggs

Is There Anything In It?


Today has been such a fun day, and we can't wait to celebrate the life of our risen Savior again tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment