Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Comparison

Today, I had my 18 month check up. Once I got into the room, I was NOT very happy about it.  I fussed some, and waved goodbye and blew my kisses to the nurses.  Since the last time I went to the doctor, I was sent to the ER, I wasn't too happy about this one!  Once Dr. Dreiling got in, I was better.  The best news is that I didn't have to get any shots today!!!  Yeehaw.   Here are my stats (compared to Javed when he was my age)

                  Charley           Javed                        
Weight   25 lbs, 1 oz      26 lbs, 7 oz
                  (65%)               (60%)

Length   33 inches         34 inches      
                 (92%)               (90%)

Head    18 1/2 inches   19 3/4 inches
                  (55%)              (95%)


No comments:

Post a Comment