Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fun With Water

This afternoon, Mama D came home from her long trip to Costa Rica.  We were so excited to see her, and I decided that we should all go eat at "The Tortilla Place" aka Uncle Julio's.  After dinner, Charley and I had fun playing outside, especially at the fountain.  Charley got soaking wet, so when we got home, Mommy put some water in a bucket, and we had a great time playing in the water!  Charley loved filling cups up with water and then pouring the cups into our little red car.  I loved using the funnel and trying to get every brick wet.  Fun times. :)

Walking Around the Fountain

Trying to Balance

Daddy Loved Watching Me
 Get So Excited about the Water

The Water Feels So GOOD!

Should I Take a Swim?

This is the Best

Smiles for Mommy

I Think It's Time to Go Home

A Little Bit of Dancing

Javed Loved Leading Me Around

Family Pic

Another Family Pic

Cleaning Our Car

Hey, Hey!

Big Smiles for Mommy

Using My Funnel


Charley was SO Excited- She was Dancing!

Pouring Water on the Bricks

I LOVE the Water!

Pointing to the Empty Bucket
 After I Poured the Water Out

Where Did the Water Go?

Yeah!  Javed is Getting More-More :)

I Can't Wait

I Love Dumping Water on the Chairs

So Proud of Myself

Sweet Boy

Having a Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment