Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Little Girl

From Mommy: 

 Sweet Charley, you are such a bright sunshine in my life.  Your passion for life truly amazes me.  You see the world in your little unique way, and you fearlessly set out to get what you desire.  With this special quality, comes lots of energy and sometimes one tired mamma! :)  Today, as Mommy and you were playing in your room, you decided to do a little organizing in your closet.  You brought me your red socks, orange bow, red and blue headband, and blue and white headband, and you wanted them ALL on!  Too funny!  After you had emptied all the boxes in the closet, it was on to the next task.  

Oh My! How Do I Look?

That's Enough with the Headbands

Later today, as I was cooking dinner tonight, I heard a funny little laugh coming out of you.  I looked up to see you holding the phone in your kitchen, saying, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy..."  I thought it was so cute, and it took me a minute to realize that you had climbed up on your kitchen.  I just had to get a quick picture!


As tired as we can all be at the end of the day, I wouldn't trade one minute with you, sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment