Saturday, November 5, 2011

Conversation With My 4 Year Old



JAVED (4 years Old)

My favorite food is: cereal (Peanut Butter Dots)
My favorite sport to play is: soccer
The best show on television is: Little Bear and Backyardigans
The coolest person on Earth is: Nana
My favorite thing to learn about in school is: dinosaurs
The thing I do most awesomely is: getting the soccer ball in the net
If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to: Nana’s house
My favorite color is: blue and green
When I grow up, I want to be a: fireman
My favorite song is: Sing Hosanna
My favorite book is: The Little Red Barn
Three words that describe me are: “to love you,” “crazy funny,” and “I like playing in the car”
When I was little, I used to: play with you (Mommy)
My favorite holiday is: Easter
The snack I like the best is: peanut butter pretzels
One food that I really dislike is: fish
My best friend is: Jordan
If I had one wish, it would be: to be at home and to go to sleep
My best memory is: playing at Sea World
My favorite game is: Memory and Candyland

No comments:

Post a Comment