Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fun Day

Since we have been at Nana and Grandpa's house, we have been spoiling ourselves.  Pretty much every morning, we make pancakes for breakfast, and Charley and I just LOVE that.  As Mommy was making pancakes this morning, she accidentally got two pancakes together, so she decided to make me a snowman pancake.  I just loved it.  Charley loved the pancakes too...especially the blueberries!

My Snowman Pancake

I Love My Pancake

Waiting for More Pancakes

Yummy Blueberries

I Think I'm Ready for a Nap

After breakfast, we played a lot.  Nana let me open one of my Christmas presents kind of early, and both Javed and I just LOVED it--it was a neat piano that we could play.  The piano was awesome, but so was the box!  I had lots of fun climbing in and out of it!

Getting In the Box

Having Fun

Oops!

All Cozy

Peek a Boo

My New Piano

After we played for awhile, we went to see Lauren and baby Noah.  We had a great time with them, and we had a wonderful lunch together.  After lunch and naps, Nana and Mommy took us on a walk  to the park. Javed and I had SO much fun playing there. Javed wanted to try out each of the different playground activities, and I had so much fun sliding. Mommy and Nana thought it was REALLY cute because there were a group of girls that were following me around, and they thought I was adorable.  It was like I was a celebrity!  It was pretty funny!

I Like This Horse 

Playing at the Park is Fun

Sweet

Weeh!

All the Girls were Following Me Around

Swinging

Praise the Lord

After our fun at the park, it was time to come home and get baths.  Mommy hurt her back a couple of days ago, so Nana has been giving me a bath.  After I was finished, she put some lotion on me, and I just loved it!

Where's the Lotion?

Nice and Relaxing

After Javed was finished with his bath, I had some fun wrestling with my lion brother.  Not quite the relaxing bedtime routine, but it was fun!

Woah!

Roar!

After all of our fun today, it was sure nice to turn off the lights and go night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment