Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hotel Night

For the last part of my birthday celebration, Mommy and Daddy decided to start a new tradition.  They took me to a hotel for the night, and we all got to just hang out and relax with each other.  I have been so excited about this--I've been telling everybody about it- even strangers.  When we were leaving Chick-fil-A today, Mommy thought it was so funny when I said, "I was telling that little girl goodbye.  I should have told her it was hotel night."  :)  When the time finally arrived, Mommy, Daddy, Charley, and I got to the hotel right at check in time.  We had some balloons with us, and we told the lady that it was my birthday, and she upgraded us to a suite! :)  After we checked out our room, we took a *quick* swim in the outdoor heated pool.  It was fun to do that, but it was a little too cold for us!   After that, we went back to Mama D and Papa Rock's house, so Charley could spend the night with them.  I was kind of sad to leave Charley with them, but Mommy and Daddy said that we were going to have some special time with just the three of us, and next time, Charley would get to come with us.  That sounded great to me!  Then, we went and picked up a pizza and went back to our hotel room to eat.  We made popcorn and watched Aladdin, which I thought was so funny.  Then, we all snuggled together in our king size bed.  When we woke up, I got to watch some more movies, and then we all read lots of books together.  We had SOOOOOO much fun, and we can't wait to do it again.   

Pizza and Milk

So Excited to Watch TV While I Eat

Mommy and I are Cuddling

I Love it When Daddy Reads to Me

So Excited

Aren't We Cute?

Mommy's Loves

I was SO Excited that I Got to Take a Picture :)

Mommy and Daddy are So Silly

I Love Dots!


No comments:

Post a Comment