Saturday, November 5, 2011

4th Birthday

Today, I officially turned 4 years old!  When I woke up this morning, Mommy and Daddy had put balloons in my room and streamers coming down from my door.  I wasn't so sure about those streamers at first, but then I realized they were pretty neat!  When we all got downstairs, I got to open my birthday presents, which was so exciting!

Posing with My Presents

Yeah!

I Got a Cowboy Hat

I'm a Magician!

Pretty Proud

Some New Clothes

Now I Can Be a Doctor

Looking at My New Soccer Net

Charley is Not So Sure about My Hat

Mommy's Trying Out My New Net

I'm a Good Doctor

Grrr!


As you can tell, I got some really awesome presents!  I can't wait to play some more soccer and play dress up!  After opening presents, we went to IHOP for a birthday breakfast.  I got some yummy pancakes and eggs, and then they all sang to me, and I got to have an ice cream sundae after my breakfast!  When we got home from breakfast, Mommy and I changed clothes and then we drove to Ft. Worth to start setting up for Aunt Bobo's surprise 40th birthday party.  Since Bobo and I share a birthday and today was a REALLY big birthday for her, we decided to extend my birthday activities to later this week!  We all had a great time surprising Bobo, playing games, and eating yummy food.

Emma and I

The Ladies

Our Family

Shannon and Bobo

Tim, Shannon, Bobo, and Richard

Bobo's Team

I Love Bobo

Kristen and Emma

Listening Carefully

Toasting with Sonic Drinks

Proclamation From Mayor of Benbrook

Kayla and Bobo

Gift Card Tree

Nana is Making Cotton Candy

Nana and Bobo

Bobo's Friends

Silly

Looking at Bobo's Book

Blowing Out Candles


After the party, we all went to El Fenix to have dinner, and they sang Happy Birthday to Bobo and me.   What a wonderful birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment