Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Birthday Continues...

This year, Mommy and Daddy decided to do something different for my birthday.  Since we had a surprise party for Aunt Bobo on my actual birthday, we decided to celebrate throughout the next week.  On Monday, Mommy and I made sugar cookies with sprinkles and we brought them to my school for my birthday treat.  Then on Wednesday, Mommy told me that I could have a friend come over. I told her that I wanted Lady to come over.  She wasn't quite sure who that was, so I told her that that's my name for Jordan! :)   The plan was for Jordan to come over and bounce in our new bounce house, and then Mommy was going to make lunch and dessert for us.  Unfortunately, the weather was pretty cool, and our fridge was not working, so we had a slight change of plans.  We did get to bounce for a little bit, but then we decided it would be more fun to play in my room.  We played for awhile, and then we all went to Chili's for lunch.  We had a fun lunch with Jordan, her sister, Noelle, and their mommy, Ms. Becca.  They even sang to me and brought me some chocolate cake with ice cream.  What a fun birthday  celebration! :) 

Reading with Jordan

Buddies

Are We Cute or What?

Listening as Everyone Sang Happy Birthday to Me

Yummy Dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment