Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Daddy

In the past couple of months, I have become a MAJOR Daddy's girl.  In fact, there are times that I push Mommy's hands away, so I can stay with my daddy. On Tuesday morning, we had to drop Daddy off at the airport to go back home, and as you can imagine, I sure miss him a lot. Before we got to Houston, Nana had just framed a family portrait of us, and since Daddy has left,  I keep walking over to it and pointing at it, so I can see Daddy.  This morning when I woke up, Mommy was in another room, and she heard a loud noise.  She ran into the room and saw that I gotten the picture down by myself, and I was just sitting on the floor and pointing to Daddy, saying "Daddy, Daddy..."  So sweet....

Looking at Daddy's Picture

I Love Daddy




No comments:

Post a Comment