Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Halloween finally made it here, and I was so excited to dress up in my costume.  We went to a couple houses in our neighborhood to trick or treat, which was a lot of fun. Then, Mommy, Daddy, Charley, and I went to a Fall Festival at the church where Mommy goes to her MIA meetings.  It was really neat--they had lots of people that decorated their trunks, and we got to Trick or Treat at each car. Mommy and Daddy were so impressed at how loudly I would say "Trick Or Treat" and "Thank You." They thought it was really cute.  Charley and I got A LOT of candy!!!  My favorite candy was Dots, and Charley got to try a Reeses and a lollipop for the first time.  Pretty exciting.  As well as trick-or-treating, they had a bounce house and lots of fun games to play.  

Not So Sure

Silly Fireman

Getting Ready for the Fall Festival

Sweet Ladybug

We're Ready to Trick or Treat

Having Fun

First Lollipop


I Got a Lollipop and a Balloon...Life is Good


What a fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment