Saturday, October 15, 2011

Party

When I woke up from my (LONG) nap today, I was surprised to see lots of food, balloons and decorations, a bounce house, and lots of my friends ready to play!   Here are some of the things I saw...

Party Favors

Close Up of Kool-Aid Playdough Favors 

Dessert Table

Close Up of Table

Gift Table

Appetizers


Since I had just woken up from my nap, when everyone got there, I was a little timid at first...

Holding On to Mommy

Tight Grip :)

Laughing with Mommy

After a little bit, I started to get more independent and show off my new walking skills! :)

Big Girl

Taking a Break

More Steps

Then, I got to play in the bounce house!!

Looking Around

These are Yummy!

I Like This Water Bottle

Can I Get In?

Javed is Relaxing

Sweet Brooklyn


One of the best parts about the party was that I got my VERY OWN CAKE!  I wasn't so sure about it first, but the more I tasted it, the more I liked it!!!

Eating Yogurt Melts While I Wait for My Cake

There's That Candle Again!

Looking Around

Singing Happy Birthday

Not So Sure About All of This

Everyone is Excited to See What I'm Going to Do

Little Bites

Yummy!

I Dipped My Milk in the Cake 

Now, That's the Way to Do It

This is Fun!

Getting More

...And More

...And More

I Think I Like It

Sharing with Mommy

So Sweet

I Think Uncle Brandon Likes it Too

Are You Going to Take it Away?

Ready for a Bath

All Clean


Here are some other pics from my party!  I had so much fun, and I feel so very loved! :)


My Sweet Brother

Family Picture

Looking at PawPaw

Hugs

Sweet Jessica and Brooklyn

Logan and his Family

Addie and Jackson and their mommy and daddy

Having Fun

Javed is Having Fun Too

Javed and Jordan

Silly

Nana, JoJo, and Peggy are Having Fun Watching Us

Sitting With Daddy

Opening Presents

I Got a New Doll

What's In Here?

I Just Love Opening Presents

Yeah For Elmo



No comments:

Post a Comment