Thursday, October 13, 2011

First Birthday

Today, I became an official one year old!  When I woke up, everyone started singing Happy Birthday to me, which was really neat.  Then, I got to Skype with Nana and Grandpa, and talk to Aunt Kristen, Emma, Aunt Kim, and Kayla.  What a fun way to start my morning.  For breakfast, Mommy made me some panCAKEs.  They lit a candle, and everyone sang Happy Birthday to me again.

My Breakfast


More, More

Digging In

What is This Candle?

Sweet Girl

Javed Wants to See My Pancakes

Everbody Loves Me :)

One More Family Picture

Mama D and Daddy Love Watching Me Enjoy Myself


Javed Got Some Sprinkles on His Pancakes Too


After we dropped Javed off at school and I took a nap, Mommy and I went to my Kindermusik class, which I LOVE.  Then after we ran a couple errands, we drove thru Sonic and got a grilled cheese sandwich, and Mommy and I ate lunch at the park.  It was a BEAUTIFUL day outside today, and I just loved swinging and eating my sandwich.  After the park, we picked up Javed and took our afternoon naps.  When I woke up from my nap, Mommy had a BIG special surprise for me...

Here is What I Saw in the BackYard...

Javed Is Hanging Out in Our New Bounce House



After our bounce house fun, Daddy picked up some Italian food, and we had dinner at the house.  Since Mommy wanted me to wait until my birthday party to have my cake, she gave me a birthday cookie tonight.  I have never had a cookie before, so when I sank my teeth into those yummy chocolate chips, I felt like I was in heaven!  Mommy and Daddy also decided that since I was having a cookie, it was time to introduce me to milk!  YUMMY!!!  After dinner, I got to open some of my presents.  Everybody was impressed at how well I could do that! We also got to watch the video that Mommy made from my first year of life.  It was so fun to sit around as a family and watch it.  Boy, do I feel loved!

Singing Happy Birthday

Checking Out That Candle Again

Yeah!

First Taste

Birthday Movie


My New Cookie Shape Sorter

I'm the Princess for the Day

Watching Our Video

Walking Around---Can You Tell I've Had Sugar?

My Yoga Moves

So Happy!

Before bed, we tried to get a couple of 12 month pictures for my special frame.  Mommy and Daddy say that it's a little bit harder to get me to sit still in my chair the older I get (the sugar probably didn't help either)...
Walking to Javed's Room

My Belly Is Full

Daddy Wants a Picture With Me

Crawling Around

Do You Really Want a Picture of Me?

Mommy Found a Trick---She Tickled Me!

Relaxing for a Second

Mommy's Gonna Get Me

So Funny

Sweet One Year Old

After all the fun and all the pictures, it was finally time for me to go to sleep.  I had such a wonderful birthday, and I can't believe that I'm going to get to celebrate again in a couple of days at my party!  FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment