Friday, October 7, 2011

Fun Bath

Tonight, we had LOTS of fun during our bath time.  Mommy found some neat ideas on Pinterest, and we decided to do a little painting!  Mommy mixed up some flour, water, and food coloring and made some yellow paint for me.  I wasn't so sure about it at first, but when I saw her paint, I thought it looked like fun.

Mommy Painted My Name

Looking at the "Art"

Hmmm...I'm Not So Sure About This

Now, I Like It

Can I Hold It?

I Like It Better When I Can Hold It Myself

Precious

Not So Fond of Mommy Cleaning Me

Can I Taste It?

Am I Supposed to Take a Bath In This Water???

                                                                                         


After Charley's turn of painting, I got a turn of my own!  Mommy and Daddy mixed some washable tempera paint and shaving cream together, and I could NOT wait to do my own painting.  

Daddy is a Good Mixer

Neat Paints

Can You Tell I Was Excited When I Saw It?

Starting to Draw

The Beginning of My Project

Looking For My Next Color

I Think I May Have a Visitor

Daddy Thought the Painting Was Fun Too

Pretty Abstract

Daddy and I Worked Together On This

My Masterpiece

Time For a Bath!!!


We cannot wait to paint in the bathtub again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment