Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wedding Celebration

Tonight, we went to Brett and Ryann's wedding reception.  It was great to see all of our family and celebrate Brett and Ryann's marriage.  Charley and I had SO much fun there, especially on the dance floor.  We held hands and would dance around and around and around until we fell down.  Then, we'd get back up and dance some more.  What a fun night!  

Grandpa and Aunt Kristen

Silly Boy

Pretty Mommy and Daugther

I Wanted to Put My Arm Around Emma

Silly Chris and Jodi

Brett and Ryann

Robert and Cynthia

Uncle Bobby and Grandpa

Emma Loves Her Grandpa

Can You Tell I Loved My Cupcake?

Mommy Loves Me

I Love My Aunt Kristen

Playing With Aunt Kristen's Spoon

Cute Little Petey


Can you tell we like dancing???














1 comment:

  1. The wedding seemed to be very enjoyable and everyone appears to be having a lovely time in these wonderful pictures. I also had so much fun at my sister’s wedding last week, which was held at one of the beautiful event venues Chicago. We also took some amazing photos of the event.

    ReplyDelete