Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kindermusik With Daddy

Today, I went to a makeup class for Kindermusik, and Daddy got to take me!  I was SOOO excited to be there with him, and he just loved having time with me! :)  

Daddy Wants Me to See the Shaker

Sitting with Daddy

Can You Tell Someone Loves Me?

Practicing Our Steady Beat

Massage Time

I Think I May Be Getting a New Tooth

Listening

We're Going On a Hunt

Swinging Low

Daddy Is Helping Me Focus :)

Playing the Instrutment

I Love Playing with the Scarves

Having So Much Fun

Can You Tell I Love My Daddy?


5 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Vanessa I run a Kindermusik in Buenos Aires and I wanted to upload a post related to father's day tomorrow, can I borrow one or two of your pictures. their are so lovely! and your baby is really cute!! congratulations.

    this is my blog http://kindermusikbycambridge.blogspot.com.ar/

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Jackie http://kindermusikbycambridge.blogspot.com.ar/2012/06/este-dia-del-padre-bailar-con-papa.html
    take care! :)

    ReplyDelete