Monday, December 5, 2011

Long Day

This morning before we left to get on the road, Charley and I had fun playing with Nana.  We were so excited to see Daddy, Mama D, and Papa Rock, but we are sure going to miss Nana and Grandpa!

Looking at Pictures on Nana's Computer

Can You Tell I Love Playing on This Bed?

Happy Girl

So Silly

Yummy

Serious

Reading with Nana

I Love My Nana


On the way back home, Mommy let me watch some movies on our new DVD player (for when we're on long trips).  That sure made the trip go by much faster!!!

Engrossed

Cutie


Once we got back in time, I had to go to my annual physical, which was NOT fun!  I was super tired, and scared about getting shots, so I was not the best listener.  After three shots and giving blood from my arm, I was GLAD to be done!

Here are my stats from my appointment!
Weight- 42.10 pounds; 90%
Height- 41 1/4 inches; 75%

Also, while we were at my appointment, Mommy had to fill out a questionnaire about things that I am doing to see if I have any delays.  One of the questions was about the way I draw.  The question asked if I could draw a person with 3-4 identifiable attributes.  Mommy asked me to draw a person, and I drew a circle.  After the doctor left and she turned in the form, I decided to draw a picture of Mommy with a smile, eyes, nose, hair, body, legs, feet, arms, and a hand.  Mommy could not believe it.  She had to take the paper home with her because she knew Mama D would be so proud! :)

Mommy Drew the Circle for the Face, and I
Drew the Rest

My 1st Complete Picture



Once we got home, I was so glad to see everybody, and we were all so excited because Mama D and Daddy had decorated the house for Christmas.  It looked so pretty...we just love the Christmastime!    After such a long day, I think we are all ready for a good night sleep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment