Friday, December 16, 2011

Santa's Early Present

A couple of years ago, we had an elf named Buddy come to stay with us during the Christmas season. On Christmas Eve, he flew back to the North Pole to be with Santa, and then he has come back to see us every year since then.   When Buddy arrived this year, I was SUPER excited.  I had been asking about him, and for some reason, Santa was delaying his visit. Every day, he watches Charley and me and sees how we are acting, and then he flies to the North Pole to tell Santa about our behavior for the day.  In the mornings, he hides in different places, and Charley and I have to search for him...  We love trying to find where that silly Buddy is hiding.

This morning when we woke up, my Santa mailbox that is in my room had the candy cane up...this meant that we got a letter from Santa!

My Santa Mailbox

Seeing What is In the Mailbox

So Excited to See Our Note from Santa

Our Special Note

Once we read our note from Santa, we couldn't wait to go find Buddy and see what Santa brought us!

There's Buddy!

Charley and I Love Opening Presents Together

Seeing Our New Nativity Set

Sweet Siblings

Playing with the Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment