Saturday, October 18, 2014

Birthday Party

Today, we celebrated my 4th birthday with a pink and purple polka dot pajama party.  We had a few of my friends and their families over and we ate breakfast, played outside, and jumped in the bounce house.   It was beautiful weather and such a fun morning to spend with my sweet friends!   I was also so glad that Nana and Grandpa, Kristen and Emma, and Mama D and Papa Rock got to come too.  What a huge blessing!!    It's great being 4!

Posing for My Pic

Happy Girl

Dancing

Sweet Eliza

Bouncing

Having Fun

Relaxing

Cute Kiddos

Cutie Philip

 Janice, Dana, and Philip

 Quick Pic

 We are Family

Papa Rock and Mama D

Mommy and Nana

Mama D and Daddy

Birthday Girl with Her Daddy

Aunt Kristen and Granpda are Dancing

Turning Around

Too Cool

Singing Happy Birthday

Enjoying Donuts

I Love My Aunt Kristen

Can I Have a Bite?

Precious!

Kristen and Emma 

Opening Presents

Big Hugs

So Thankful!

Another Big One

All Jeweled Up

Sweet Kiddos

Take 1

Take 2

Drawing with my New Water Pen

Concentrated

Riley---Smile!

Umm...Can You Sit Up?????

Doing My New Frozen Puzzle

 Silly

So Proud

Riley's First Bounce House

Charley SpiderWoman

Looking at Me?

In My Spacesuit

No comments:

Post a Comment