Sunday, October 19, 2014

Baptized!

This morning, I was baptized and am officially a member of the Christian church!  It was such a beautiful morning...I had my family there and all my church family too.  Nana made me a very special dress out of Mommy's wedding dress sash.  It was a very emotional and wonderful morning.  I am definitely loved.

Mommy's Little Girls

This Was 2 Seconds Before Mommy Fell Over :)

Bobo Loves Me

Richard and Kayla

Cuddling with Kayla

Too Bad I'm Not Loved...

Sound Asleep

Cuddling with Pastor Todd

 Sweet Moment with Mommy

Javed Loves Holding Me

Got a Smile

Our Precious Baby

Sweet Family

Take 2

Take 3

The Crew

Checking Out my Feet

I Love Kristen and Emma

More Cuddles

 Hanging with Uncle Richard

Oh, Happy Day!

Nana and Daddy and Me

Smiles for Nana and Grandpa

Mommy LOVES me!

In Awe


Pic with Pastor Todd

What's Behind Him?

Cuddling

Sweet Facebook Post

Beautiful Videos of Our Sweet Riley Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment