Monday, October 13, 2014

4

Today, I am officially 4 years old!!!  As if being 4 isn't awesome enough, Daddy took the day off of work to be home with us and Javed had a school holiday!  Unfortunately, little Riley got sick, so instead of going somewhere to do some fun things, we just stayed at home and enjoyed our time as a family.  Mommy and Daddy made me cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then I got to open presents! Some of the other highlights of today were: watching Frozen, playing with lots of toys, Daddy taking Javed and me to Chick-fil-A for lunch, going to dinner with our whole family, getting to pick out 4 cool surprises at Party City, and riding my new scooter!!!  What a great day!

Conversation with Charley about being 4:

My favorite food is: macaroni and cheese
My favorite sport to play is: scooters with Javed
The best show on television is: Sid the Science Kid
The coolest person on Earth is: Mommy—I mean Riley
My favorite thing about school is: play
The thing I do most awesomely is: coloring stuff
If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go: outer space or the beach
My favorite color is: purple and pink
When I grow up, I want to be a: Elsa
My favorite song is: Let it Go
My favorite book is: Frozen book
When I was little, I used to: roll over and I used to cry and take a paci and take a nap.  Of course, I did all those things.
My favorite holiday is: Christmas
The snack I like the best is: goldfish and Cheeze Its and M&Ms
One food that I really dislike is: dog food..Oh no, that’s for dogs.  Grease.
My best friend is: Marley
If I had one wish, it would be: Mommy
My best memory is: going to the movies with Nana and Grandpa and watching Frozen…and Daddy comes! That was fun!
My favorite game is: Blokus
I Love My Beads

Even Sillier

Opening my Present Carefully

Ohh...Frozen!

I Like My Present from Javed

Admiring It

Looking at all the Cute Pics

Hug for Javed for my Gift

I Like My 4!

Woohoo!

Smiles

Birthday Breakfast

In Awe of the Candles

I Got them All!

Pushing My Tea Cart

Another Fun Present

Can you Tell I Like Frozen?

My Cool Door--Isn't my Daddy the Best?

Do I have to Smile?

Really?

Javed Wants a Pic

And a Silly One

Sweet Girl

Shopping at Party City

My Sweet Baby Sister is Sick...but Still Cute

I LOVE My Scooter

And so Does Javed

Scooter Buddies

Being 4 is AWESOME!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment