Thursday, May 15, 2014

Week 2

Today, Daddy went back to work for the first time, and Mommy and I tried to rest some more while Javed was having fun at Field Day and Charley got to play with Ms. Christa!

More Relaxin'

Javed Playing at Field Day

Doing Awesome

Sleeping on Mommy

When Mommy went to change my diaper tonight, she noticed a horrible raw spot in between my legs.  We called the doctor and they told us to put some cream on it, wash it, and then go to the doctor again on Monday.   I am such a TOUGH cookie!!!

My Poor Leg

My Other Leg Started to Peel Too

 Calm Little Lady

 Today was super exciting because Bobo came to visit us!!!  She played with all of us while Daddy had to work.  We had SO much fun with her and she was a such a blessing to Mommy too!

Hanging Out While We Wait for Bobo

Bobo Loves Holding Riley Grace

Sweet

Being Silly at Freddys

Love Being with my Bobo

We had so much fun with our Bobo and were sad to see her leave!  The next day was a special day--Mother's Day.  Unfortunately, Mommy was still not feeling so well.  She got a bad reaction to her meds for strep and was getting these really bad stomach pains.  That meant---another day of resting!!

Cuddling with Mommy

Javed Loves Me!

 Sleeping

 Sweet Girl

 My Rash is Starting to Get Better

Charley Loves Me

Silly Boy

 Watching TV quietly

By the evening, Mommy started to feel a little better and we got some family cuddle time.

Mommy's Best Presents-- US

Kisses

 Sweet Riley

 Happy Mother's Day!

On Monday, we went back to the doctor to get my leg checked out and make sure I was still gaining weight.  Luckily, my leg was definitely improving and I was up to 7 lbs, 2 oz!!!  So exciting!!   Also, while I was at the doctor, she asked Mommy if I had been doing tummy time.  She put me on my tummy, and I was moving all around.  I scooted, trying to get on my knees, and then rolled over.  The doctor could not believe it--she said she had never seen anything like that and she wouldn't believe I was so active unless she saw it with her own eyes.  What a wiggle worm!!  I can be super super relaxed and cuddly and then when I want to move, I can do that too!!! :)  While I was at the doctor, Javed and Charley got to play with Mama D and Brianna at Project Fun.

Waiting for the Doc

Hungry!

Cutie

This week was Mommy's first time with us by herself.  We had some challenging moments for sure, but we made it!! :)

My Precious Growth Chart Nana Made For Me

Playing with Our Science Experiment- Ivory Soap!

Our Few Moments of Fun Before We Decided We Weren't a Fan of This :)

Cuddling with Daddy

Daddy is So Proud of Me

Daddy Snuck Some Pics Of Mommy and I While We Were Sleeping

Tuckered Out

Who's Ready for Bed? Not Me!

Week 2 definitely ended better than last week.  Mommy is starting to feel more like herself, I am stating to gain weight, and Charley's impetigo (forgot to even mention that one) is starting to get better!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment