Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sitting with Santa

This morning, Mommy and I went to one of my friend's house for a Christmas party.  It was a lot of fun, and Santa was there!  I had seen him a couple of days ago and was pretty unsure about him, but this time was much better.  He talked to me for a long time and showed me his special keys to get into houses that don't have chimneys.  When he asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I told him a dollhouse.  This was the first time that I actually came up with something on my own, which was pretty cool!   We had yummy treats and then I listened to Santa read us The Polar Express.  Before I left, he gave me a bell from his sleigh (he even gave me one more to bring to Javed).   I am so excited for Christmas!
Sitting with Santa

Today is also Mommy and Daddy's 11 year anniversary---Happy Anniversary! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment