Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Years Eve

He said:  This morning, I had a very early eye doctor's appointment, so after it was over, Mommy and I had a special breakfast date.  We went to Mimis and ate a yummy meal together--we had so much fun!   After that, we went grocery shopping for our New Years Eve party that night.  Daddy had a great idea for us to get some fun party food and have a party with just our little family tonight.  We've had a rough couple of weeks---all of us have been sick and we are moving in less than a month.  We decided we needed to celebrate tonight.    Before Daddy got home from work, we put everything together and had the table all decorated.  We were so excited about our party!!! :)   Happy New Years Eve to everyone!!

Proud of My Picture that I Drew While Waiting for the Eye Doctor

Mommy and I :)

 Ready for our Party

No comments:

Post a Comment