Sunday, December 8, 2013

Iced In

On Thursday night, we started to get some sleet, and as the days have progressed, we have all been iced in!!!  School was canceled, and we have had a lot of time hanging around the house.  Mommy has been trying to pack, and we have had a lot of time to play.  Overall, we have been playing very sweetly together, and at one time Mommy overheard Charley telling me, "You are the best big brother in the whole world." Charley later told me that I was her best friend and then I told her that she was my best friend too.  Mommy and Daddy thought we were sooo cute! :)



We also had some fun times playing outside in the ice.  We tried to sled some, and we loved finding "icebergs" (otherwise known as icicles). :)   We had fun searching for big pieces of ice and throwing them in the street.  Fun times.

"Sledding"
 

Going Down the Driveway

Walking Around

Cutie

Attempting an Ice Angel

Daddy's Turn

Nice Icebergs :)




No comments:

Post a Comment