Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

She said:  For Halloween this morning, Mommy got to come to my school while my friends and I performed Halloween songs for all the parents.  Mommy was so proud of how I was actually doing a lot of the actions while I sand the song.  Then, we got to go trick or treating around the church.  We had such a fun time together. I  was so excited to be a ballerina.

He said:  After I came home from school and we did my homework and ate an early dinner, Charley put her Halloween costume back on and I got my police outfit on, and we went to the church where Mommy does MIA.  We had so much fun trunk or treating and then we got to play some carnival games.  When we got home from the church, we went trick or treating around our neighborhood. By the end of the night, we were exhausted and had gotten TONS of candy.  What a fun night!

Cute Little Ballerina

Cheese

Performing

Cutie

Being Shy

Little Performer

Sitting with my Class

At the Carnival





No comments:

Post a Comment