Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Today when I woke up, I saw decorations on my door and downstairs, and I knew that it was finally my birthday!   I got to open up a couple of presents (some shoes and a microphone), and then we all went to church.  After Sunday School, Javed and I got to play at church for awhile, and then I wanted to go to Freddy's for lunch!!  I got some grilled cheese, French fries, and some root beer! :)  I even got my very own ice cream with gummi worms and Oreos.  Pretty exciting!!!

 Drinking Root Beer

My Very Own Ice Cream

Birthday Girl

Eating the Gummi Worms

Yummy!

After lunch, we went to Party City, and Mommy and Daddy let me pick out any 3 things since I was 3 years old.  It was awesome!!!!  I was running around and just so excited.  I finally decided on 3 types of candy! :)  After that I came home, and I opened some more presents (some clothes and a new book). Then, I took a little nap.  After naps, I got to open my other presents! I got some puzzles, another book, and an awesome little nursery for my babies!  After dinner, we put the nursery together, and I got to play with it!  Then, we watched a movie and ate some popcorn.  What an awesome birthday!

Excited About My Presents
Playing with My New Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment