Thursday, October 10, 2013

Funny

From Mommy: When we go to school in the mornings, I pray over Javed... that God will protect his heart, his body, and his mind.  This morning, I prayed that if he felt lonely or sad at all during the day, that he would go to Jesus.  A couple minutes later, Charley was telling us how she was going to school and she was going to talk to her friends.  In her precious little voice, she said, "If one of my friends says poo-poo, I am going to go to Jesus."  It was so darn funny.  A couple minutes later, I asked her what she was going to do if they said something they shouldn't.  She quickly responded, "I am gonna hit them."  This little girl has a lot of spunk in her.  After I explained (AGAIN) that we don't hit our friends (or anyone for that matter), she said, "I'm going to go to Jesus."  Oh baby girl, I know that life is tough sometimes.  My prayer for you is that you can go to Jesus in all those times!  XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment