Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tower of Babel

We have been reading and talking about the Tower of Babel.  I think it's really interesting how God made the people talk all different languages.  Today, Mommy and I tried to speak two different languages, and we thought we were pretty funny talking gibberish. :)  When Charley was up from her nap, we all read the story of Babel again, and then we had a  Babel snack.  Mommy gave us peanut butter and crackers, and we go to build a tower with our snack.  We talked about how the people were going to build a staircase to heaven, so everybody would look at them, and not God.  I reminded Mommy and Charley that you should never pretend to be God!  There is only ONE GOD!  Mommy loves to hear my understanding of the Bible, and we love trying to teach Charley about it too!

Excited About Building My Tower

Putting Peanut Butter on My Crackers

Sweet Boy

Licking My Lips

Yummy Tower

Eating My Tower "Brick by Brick" 

No comments:

Post a Comment