Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sweet Charley

From Mommy:  Today, sweet baby girl, you turn 2 years old.  It seems like yesterday that I was walking into the hospital, ready to meet you.  I remember when they put you in my arms, I was overwhelmed with how much I already loved you.  You were perfect.  As you have grown, you have have become quite the firecracker.  You are a bundle of energy- always on the move and ready to be in the middle of everything.  You are a lover of life, and you bring so much joy to those around you.  You know what you want, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for your life.  You love to talk, and you continually amaze Daddy and I with how much you understand.  You love your brother so much, and you love to push his buttons too! :)  You are definitely a smart little girl. You are a ray of sunshine, and we LOVE you.  Happy birthday to our little Polka!


No comments:

Post a Comment