Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, Charley!

What better way to celebrate "C" week than to honor our sweet birthday girl, Charley!  We started last night by making strawberry cupcakes!

Helping Mommy Make Cupcakes

Our Colorful Cupcakes

This morning, when Mommy, Daddy, and Javed woke me up, I had a quite a surprise.  


Then, Mommy, Daddy, and Javed sang Happy Birthday to me, and I was not so sure about those candles! :)  I was DEFINITELY happy about the pancakes--I think I ate 5 or 6 of them! :)

Singing Happy Birthday

Eating My Pancakes

Trying to Decide if I Want to Eat More

Can You Tell I'm Happy?


After breakfast, I got to open a couple of presents, and then we headed off to the Circus!

Close Up!

Sweet Girl

Ready to Go

Once we got to the circus, we had so much fun climbing up and down.  Once the show began, we REALLY enjoyed watching the clowns, the trapeze artists, the animals, and our favorite: the motorcycle stunt riders.  What an awesome time!

Climbing the Stairs Before the Circus Begins

Cute Brother

The Opening Parade

Watching the Horses with Daddy

Enthralled

 Our Special Seat for Our 2 Year Old

Excited about Popcorn

Mommy Likes the Circus Too

Wow!

 The Tigers!

Javed Loves It!

Happy Boy

Oh My Gosh!

Watching the Show

Our Favorite Part: The Motorcycle Stunts

Javed Got Too Many Ideas from the Gymnasts

Funny Boy

 Being Silly

Our Circus Tickets

Ready to Open One More Present 

Being Careful

Excited about My New Present

Javed's Birthday Note to Me

After the circus, we went home and took naps, and then we went out to celebrate my birthday some more.  
Eating Pizza

Javed Likes the Pizza Too

 Happy Girl

Sweet Siblings

More Hugs

Can You Tell We Love Each Other?

Having Fun

Mommy and Javed

When we got home, we had fun eating our cupcakes and then opening some more presents.  What an awesome 2nd birthday!

 More Uncertainty About the Candles

Liking Everyone Singing to Me

Ooh...There are Those Candles Again

Ready to Blow Them Out

Well, Maybe I'm Ready

Wheeh!

Opening My Present from Javed

Excited About My Legos

I Think Javed is Excited Too

Checking Them Out

Giving Javed Hugs

Ready for the Next One

Excited About My New Garage

Playing with My New Doll

Giving the Doll Hugs---
I Can't Wait for Mommy to Open This One!



No comments:

Post a Comment