Sunday, August 5, 2012

Goodbye Crib, Hello Bed!

While we were in Houston, I learned how to get out of my pack and play.  I thought it was pretty cool to be able to walk around the room and even open the door.  When we got back home, I was not too happy about Mommy putting me in my crib.  In fact, I just cried and cried.  Last night (after 5 nights of crying), I decided that it was time to see if I could escape out of my crib.  While Mommy was sitting in my chair, I climbed out and got right on her lap.  Mommy and Daddy decided that it just wasn't safe for me to be in my crib anymore, so Daddy and Javed put together my toddler bed, and Mommy and I picked out some new bedding (thank you Nana and Grandpa).    When I saw my new bed, I was pretty excited.  Unfortunately, I was not as excited to sleep in my bed.  Instead, I thought the floor would be a good place. :)     Little did they know, it would only take me a couple of days, and now, I really like sleeping in my new bed. :)

Goodbye Bed, Hello Crib

Excited About My New Bed


Excited About Seeing My New Bed

My New Bed!!!

Practicing How to Get Out

1st Night in my Bed

Asleep in my Chair

Asleep in my Bed 




No comments:

Post a Comment