Saturday, August 11, 2012

Birthday Party

Today, we went to a birthday party for our friend, Harrison.  We had SO much fun celebrating SUPER HERO style.  We bounced in the big Batman bounce house, colored cool pictures, and played soccer.

I Think I'll Color

Taking a Quick Break

Happy Girl

Sliding Down the Slide

Taking a Quick Break from Coloring

Jumping with the Birthday Boy

Coloring Some More

Can You Tell I'm Having Fun?

After we played for awhile, Mrs. Erin had a HUGE announcement.  Someone was coming to visit us for the party. We crowded around, the music started, and all of a sudden...we saw SPIDERMAN come in the backyard.  We got to play all kinds of games with him, and I was SO sad when he had to leave and the party was over that I even shed some tears.  What an incredible time we had!

Doing Jumping Jacks with Spider-Man

More Excercising

Rolling Our Necks

Playing Peek-a-Boo

Showing Our Muscles

I Got to Show Spider-Man How Strong I Was

Tickles from Spider-Man

High Five

 A Little Higher

How High Can You Jump?

Not So Sure about Spider-Man

Posing with Spider-Man

Waving

Web Fingers

Birthday Boy

Showing Spider-Man My Picture

He LOVED my Picture

More High Fives

Sack Races

Having a Blast

Running in the Relay 

Bringing It Home

Dancing

Had to go See Spider-Man Again

Bunny Ears :)

Happy About Donut Cake

Playing in the Ice

Hugs Goodbye







No comments:

Post a Comment