Sunday, July 29, 2012

Trip to Galveston

Today, we all decided to take a trip to Galveston to ride the ferry.  Both Charley and I fell asleep on the way there, so when Nana, Grandpa, and Mommy woke us up, we were a little tired, but still excited to see the boat.  We had a good time feeding the seagulls, and we even got to see dolphins jumping in the water!

Grandpa is Ready to Feed the Birds

Tearing Up Bread

Looking at the Birdies

Wow!

Having Fun!

 Sharing with Charley

We Love Grandpa!

 We Love Nana!


After our ride on the ferry and some Mexican food, we decided to go see the beach.  I was excited to get into the water, and so was Charley.  Mommy, Nana, and Grandpa sure liked to see our cute little personalities.  I took my time, but as I saw Charley really get into it, I realized how much fun it was.  Then, I got all dirty, putting sand in my hands and pretending I was a "Mud Monster."  While I was a little apprehensive at first, Charley jumped right in and got right in the sand.  We all laughed at how she laid in the water and smiled.  We had so much fun together, and right before we walked back to our car, Charley summed it up perfectly when she said, "Happy."  Sweet times.

Looking at the Water


Mommy Loved Watching Charley Play

Loving the Sand

Watching Charley

Happy Girl

Playing in the Sand

Becoming a Mud Monster

RRROARR!

Sweet Boy!

Running from the Mud Monster

Playing Together

Happy Girl

After we left the beach, we went by Aunt Betty and Uncle Pat's house.  We had fun playing in their "playhouse" and playing with some of the toys that Mommy, Aunt Bobo, and Aunt Kristen used to play with at our PoPo's house.  :)

Playing with the Pink Pot



No comments:

Post a Comment