Friday, July 27, 2012

Family Time

For Mother's Day, Mommy, Aunt Kristen, Aunt Kim, and all of us grandchildren decided to take her to a hotel for a night.  We all went out to eat together at Cheesecake Factory, which was lots of fun.  Then, we went to Build a Bear, so I could build her own little bear, Nicki.  I love Javed's bear, Ricki, so everybody thought it would be neat if I got my own bear...

What Should I Order?

Ready to Get Stuffing for my Bear

Making a Bear Certificate

Javed Helped Me Wash Nicki

I Love Bobo

Aunt Kristen Makes Me Laugh

Javed Got a New Box for his Bear, Ricki

Looking at the Aquarium in the Galleria

Neat Waterfall

Once we got back to the hotel, we all played around together, and then it was time to go to sleep.  On the day we got to Nana and Grandpa's house, I decided to crawl out of my pack and play.  Mommy wasn't quite sure what she should do about that, but I let her know that I wanted to sleep in the big bed. Overall, I have done really well, but nobody was quite sure how I would handle the hotel.  After playing with everyone for awhile, I had a hard time settling down.  I was singing night night to everyone.  Then, I started knocking on the headboard, and I would answer by saying, "Come In."  Too funny.  Finally, I fell asleep! :)  

Sweet Girl

Then, Nana and Javed decided to hang out in the other room and play on Nana's phone.  Aunt Kim came over to be with Charley, and so Nana, Javed, and Mommy went to hang out with Aunt Kristen, Emma, and Kayla.  Javed was making them laugh SOOOO hard---pretending to be a pig and doing his "Robin" dance at the same time.  FUNNY!!!!!  What great memories. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment