Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Road Trip

Today, we took a long trip to San Antonio, so we could enjoy some time with just our little family.  Charley and I were excited to watch some movies in the car, which is always a special road trip treat.  Also, thanks to Pinterest, Mommy found some fun activities for me to do in the car.  I got to string fruit loops on a pipe cleaner and a make a necklace/bracelet.  I don't know what was more fun- making it or eating it.  Mommy made one for Charley too, and she LOVED it.  She kept saying, "more, more."  :)   We also played car bingo, where we had to search for all different colors of cars.  When I got blackout, I got a special treat to eat- a ring pop!!  I also played with some addition flash cards that I loved.  I loved counting all the numbers, and then checking to see if my answer was right.  Charley even liked to look at the pictures on the flashcards too!  Mommy and Daddy had fun too. Mommy had found a road trip questionnaire, where she asked Daddy questions, and they each answered questions and tried to match what the other person would say.  Even after being married almost 10 years, they still found out some new things about each other. :)  After we made it to the hotel, Charley and I were VERY antsy and overtired.  Not the best mix, but we definitely enjoyed a little floating on the lazy river.  Then, we went to eat dinner at Chilis, where we all devoured our food.  We were definitely hungry.  Once we got back to the hotel, we were able to eat some S'mores at the fire pit, which we all enjoyed.  What a great ending to a fun day!  We can't wait to see what the rest of our trip entails!


Stringing Fruit Loops

 Can You Tell I Like My Fruit Loop Necklace?

Yummy!

Checking Out the Room

Ready to Jump

I Love Corn on the Cob!

 It's Fun to Share with Daddy

Cute Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment