Thursday, June 5, 2014

Last Day of School

From Javed (literally from Javed---his first real post):
Today was my last day of school. I had a crush orange popsicle.  I watched a movie.  It had two dogs and a cat.  It was called Homeward Bound.   I went on the sides of the walls and the fifth graders walked through the hall and we were congratulating them because they won't be at my school next year.  After school, I went to my friend's end of the school year party.  He had a tree house and we ate ice cream.  He wrote on the floor with chalk everyone's names in the class.

First and Last Day of School

Crazy Hair

My Name at the Party

Laughing

 My Buddy and I



Kindergarten Facts

Teacher: Mrs. Boynton
Favorite thing about my teacher: She teached me about writing  :)
Favorite color: Black
Favorite subject: Social Studies
Favorite school lunch: Pizza
Best friend: Rocco and Ruben
Favorite school memory: Playing outside on the playground
Favorite day of school: Last day :)
Favorite thing I learned about: math and solid shapes
Favorite book:  Tickle Monster
Favorite food:  Spaghetti and Meatballs
Favorite dessert: Cookie cones

No comments:

Post a Comment