Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday

This morning, I woke up super early because I was so excited about my birthday (and there was just a time change).  Mommy made me pancakes with sprinkles, and I was one happy little boy.  I got to open a couple of presents (some Matchbox cars, some cool pencils, and a a new book), and I was off to school.  When I got home, we did a little homework, and then Mommy took me to Party City and I got to pick out 6 things that I wanted.  I got a lion mask, some M&Ms, a trumpet, a bouncy ball, a football, and a Jake and the Neverlands cup.  I was pretty excited about all of that.  After that, I chose for us to go eat dinner at Chilis and then we picked up some frozen custard at Freddy's.  When we got home, I got to eat my ice cream and open the rest of my presents (some more books, a Knight set, some kneepads/wristpads, a Jake and the Neverlands ball, and some markers).  I was really excited about all my presents, and I just had a wonderful day.  Mommy and Daddy said they couldn't be prouder to have me as their son!

Birthday Boy

6 Years Old

Blowing Out My Candle

Ready for School

Eating My Ice Cream

Yummy…Think I Dropped Some

Loving Life

Cutie

The Sugar is Hitting Me :)

Opening Presents

One of My New Books

Part of My New Knight Set




No comments:

Post a Comment