Friday, November 1, 2013

Birthday Party Weekend

Today was a super exciting day because Nana, Grandpa, JoJo, and Megan all came into town for our birthday party!!!  Nana and Grandpa got to come early, which was extra fun.  Charley got to play with Nana while Grandpa and Mommy ran a couple of errands and picked up lunch.  Then, Grandpa and Charley took naps, while Nana and Mommy met me at the bus stop.  Then, Megan and JoJo came and they had a BIG present for me---a brand new bike!!!  My old one was getting too small, and this one works great.  I had so much fun riding it all around.  After we visited for a bit, Mommy, Nana and I  went shopping for some new clothes for Mommy and her growing belly.  I met a friend at the store and played Legos with her.   After we finished, we all met for dinner at Uncle Julios.   We had a yummy dinner (Thank you, Nana and Grandpa) and then we went to see Daddy's new offices.  After that, we went to the Gaylord Texan, where JoJo and Megan were staying.  We had an awesome time walking around and seeing all the cool decorations.  After that, it was time to go home and go to sleep, so we could get ready for our birthday party the next day!

Riding My New Bike

Fun with Tortilla Dough

I Love my Grandpa

I Love my JoJo

Sweet JoJo and Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment